Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm back....






So over the past yearish life has gotten crazy and I got lazy and stopped blogging. In the middle of April we found out I was pregnant (yay!).


Then I stopped cooking anything fun or imaginative and we ate out too often. By the time I was finally feeling creative again we were in the middle of moving from our apartment into a bigger house to make room for our new addition.

Then I was pregnant for what seemed like forever until our tiny baby finally made his appearance right after the new year.






We've spent the last year and a half enjoying our baby and learning how to be a family of three (four if you count Latte the cat) and there wasn't much extra time left over at the end of the day.

Now we are living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and I have a new job that will hopefully leave me with much more time at the end of the day as well as energy.

I've still been cooking up a storm and have a lot of new ideas for this blog. So hopefully, if any readers are still out there and are looking for fun, healthy, local recipes to create in the kitchen please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment